Senior Radio VIP Tours Presents: First Passage to the West
September 07, 2021 - September 14, 2021
Join Linda Pellegrino on an extraordinary journey through the Canadian Rockies
Rocky Mountaineer has elevated rail travel to match the grandeur of western Canada’s most majestic landscapes. Now is the perfect time to join in our continuing adventure—to experience sublime comfort and service while forging new friendships and memories over gourmet meals and awe-inspiring views. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
DAY 1Arrival to Vancouver
DAY 2Sightseeing Tour: Vancouver to Victoria 12AM
DAY 3Vancouver Free Time
DAY 4Journey from Vancouver to Kamloops
DAY 5Journey from Kamloops to Lake Louise Break in Lake Louise - Continue Your Journey from Lake Louise to Banff
DAY 6Sightseeing Tour of Banff & Yoho National Parks 12AM
DAY 7Sightseeing Tour: Lake Louise/Banff to Calgary Banff Gondola - Group Heritage Park Historical Village
DAY 8Farewell Breakfast
DAY 1 Arrival to Vancouver
DAY 2 Sightseeing Tour: Vancouver to Victoria 12AM
DAY 3 Vancouver Free Time
DAY 4 Journey from Vancouver to Kamloops
DAY 5 Journey from Kamloops to Lake Louise 12AM - 12AM
DAY 6 Sightseeing Tour of Banff & Yoho National Parks 12AM
DAY 7 Sightseeing Tour: Lake Louise/Banff to Calgary 12AM - 12AM
DAY 8 Farewell Breakfast
What's included in your Rocky Mountaineer vacation?
- Superior Hotel accommidations
- Ground transfers
- Gold Leaft Service aboard Rocky Mountaineer's custom-designed coaches. Providing you with panoramic views – or get a bit closer by stepping into the outdoor viewing area.
- Locally Inspired Cuisine From Fraser River salmon to Okanagan wines, delighting our guests with West Coast-inspired cuisine. Breakfast daily and 2 Lunches on-board.
- Train Hosts From refilling your wine glass to sharing stories and helping out with special requests, our Hosts are dedicated to making your onboard experience as memorable as the scenery outside.
- All daylight train travel. See the sights by day, sleep in a hotel at night. With Rocky Mountaineer, you get the best of both worlds: maximum views, and maximum comfort. No sleeper cars here: stay in beautiful hotels at each destination.
- Daily sightseeing tours and National Park Pass. If you see an activity on our itinerary it's INCLUDED!
A deposit of $500 person is due by June 9, 2021
This is a small group experience, space is limited. Contact Travel Brilliant today to reserve your spot!