Senior Radio VIP Tours Presents: First Passage to the West
April 28, 2021 - May 05, 2021
Join Linda Pellegrino on an extraordinary journey through the Canadian Rockies
Rocky Mountaineer has elevated rail travel to match the grandeur of western Canada’s most majestic landscapes. Now is the perfect time to join in our continuing adventure—to experience sublime comfort and service while forging new friendships and memories over gourmet meals and awe-inspiring views. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
What's included in your Rocky Mountaineer vacation?
- Superior Hotel accommidations
- Ground transfers
- Gold Leaft Service aboard Rocky Mountaineer's custom-designed coaches. Providing you with panoramic views – or get a bit closer by stepping into the outdoor viewing area.
- Locally Inspired Cuisine From Fraser River salmon to Okanagan wines, delighting our guests with West Coast-inspired cuisine. Breakfast daily and 2 Lunches on-board.
- Train Hosts From refilling your wine glass to sharing stories and helping out with special requests, our Hosts are dedicated to making your onboard experience as memorable as the scenery outside.
- All daylight train travel. See the sights by day, sleep in a hotel at night. With Rocky Mountaineer, you get the best of both worlds: maximum views, and maximum comfort. No sleeper cars here: stay in beautiful hotels at each destination.
- Daily sightseeing tours and National Park Pass. If you see an activity on our itinerary it's INCLUDED!
A deposit of $500 person is due by Decemember 15, 2020
This is a small group experience, space is limited. Contact Travel Brilliant today to reserve your spot!