Greek Island Hopper - Preview 2022
Greek Island Hopper – Classic Group, 2022
A sun worshipper’s paradise, you’ve made it to Greece. Delve into the unique history of this ancient country as you make your way around its beautiful islands via land and sea. Capture the beauty of Santorini’s Cycladic houses, the warmth of Mykonos’ locals and the legendary charm of Athens’ ancient relics. Topped off with a selection of scrumptious Greek delicacies along the way, this bright trip is one to be savoured.
- Santorini: What better way to start your island adventure than to sip on a cocktail as you take in one of the world’s most beautiful sunsets.
- Mykonos: Learn about traditional Mykonian cuisine as you taste some of the local delicacies.
- Athens: Toast the culmination of your vacation with a lively Celebration Dinner in true Greek style at a local restaurant.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfast (B), 2 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- Santorini: Learn from a local geology expert how the Santorini caldera, one of Earth’s natural wonders, was formed 3,500 years ago.
- Mykonos: Meet a Greek captain who will take you on a south caique cruise of Mykonos.
Top Rated Highlights
- Mykonos: Explore Mykonos Town with a Local Expert and wander the beautiful blue and white streets.
- Athens: Soak in the last views of paradise as you ride the ferry back to Athens.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- On departures with 8 or more guests, personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- Your stay on the islands is locally hosted
- On departures with 10 or more guests, travel between islands is fully escorted
- Transportation on the islands is by air-conditioned coach or luxury minibus
- High-speed ferry transfers from Athens to Mykonos and Santorini
- Ferry schedules and the availability of high-speed ferries may be affected by adverse weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances
- Porterage is not available on ferries
- Complimentary transfers from/to Athens Airport are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations
Welcome to Athens
Depart for Santorini
Mykonos at Leisure